|Christina Pazsitzky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1976|
Christina Pazsitzky is a Canadian stand-up comedian, podcaster, writer, host, and TV personality. She has been the co-host of the Your Mom’s House podcast along with her husband and fellow comedian Tom Segura and has also hosted the Where My Moms At? podcast. Some of the other projects she has worked on are Man of the Year, Road Rules: Down Under, April & Christina, Mother Inferior, It’s Hard Being A Person, and The Degenerates.
Christina Edith Pazsitzky
Christina Pazsitzky in 2013 (CleftClips / Flickr / CC BY 2.0)
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Austin, Texas, United States
Christina Pazsitzky studied philosophy at the University of San Francisco and graduated in 1999. She also attended Oxford University as well as a law school for a brief period of 2 weeks.
Stand-up Comedian, Podcaster, Writer, Host, TV Personality
Christina Pazsitzky has been signed with Levity Entertainment Group, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Talk, Comedy, Motherhood
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $12 Million.
Christina Pazsitzky smiling for a picture in April 2021 (Christina Pazsitzky / Instagram)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Pazsitzky has dated –
- Tom Segura – She is married to a stand-up comedian, writer, actor, producer, director, and podcaster Tom Segura and they have 2 children. The duo met when he was 23 years old and she was 26, at the Cat Club on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles California.
Race / Ethnicity
Christina Pazsitzky is of Hungarian descent.
Often wears a bright red lip color
She was cast in the “Boy Cow” TV commercial for Kelloggs’ Raisin Bran in 2001.
Christina Pazsitzky as seen while clicking a selfie in July 2021 (Christina Pazsitzky / Instagram)
Christina Pazsitzky Facts
- Her parents escaped from Hungary in 1969 and settled in Canada. The family then shifted to the United States in her early childhood and settled in Southern California.
- She grew up in Southern California.
- Christina Pazsitzky’s Where My Moms At? podcast is based on the real issues that revolve around motherhood.
- She has performed in the Middle East, Africa, and South Korea with USO tours.
Featured Image by CleftClips / Flickr / CC BY 2.0