|Cazzu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cazzu is an Argentine rapper, singer, and composer who has gained popularity with her singles like Loca, Toda, Pa Mi, and Chapiadora. She has also worked on mixtapes, albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Una Niña Inutil, Error 93, Maldades, Bonus Trap, El Don, Visto a las 00:00, Me Prefiere a Mí (with Myke Towers), Las Nenas (with Natti Natasha and Farina ft. La Duraca), Dime Dónde (with Justin Quiles), Dándote (with Chita and Lara91k), Gatita Gangster (with Ñengo Flow), Nada (ft. Lyanno, Rauw Alejandro, and Dalex), and Ay Papi (ft. La Joaqui).
Julieta Emilia Cazzuchelli
Cazzu in 2019 (Tony Dandrades / YouTube / CC BY 3.0)
Ledesma, Jujuy, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
She shifted to Tucumán to study cinematography after finishing high school. Later, she relocated to the Buenos Aires Province to study graphic design.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
Trap, Latin R&B, Reggaeton
Mueva Records, Rimas Entertainment, Universal Music Group
Cazzu (Left) and Ivy Queen as seen while posing for a picture in Mexico City, Mexico in November 2019 (Cazzu / Instagram)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cazzu has dated –
- Malajunta Malandro – She was romantically involved with rapper Malajunta Malandro in the past.
- Bad Bunny (2018) – It is RUMORed that she had a fling with Puerto Rican rapper, singer, and songwriter Bad Bunny in the year 2018.
- C.R.O. (2018-2020) – From 2018 to 2020, she went out with rapper C.R.O.
Race / Ethnicity
- Multiple tattoos
Cazzu taking a mirror selfie in August 2021 (Cazzu / Instagram)
- She was 11 years old when she started pursuing her passion for music.
- Cazzu was inspired by her musician father to try her luck in music and she subsequently started her career as a cumbia singer.
- She has also tried rock but has not been very successful in that genre.
- Her career started as an independent artist, professionally known as Cazzu. She paid for her first recordings and video clips.
- In an interview with Billboard Argentina, she said: “For me, Cazzu is everything I want to be. She’s my alter ego, she’s a damn superhero.”
- On June 3, 2019, she released her debut studio album titled Error 93 through Rimas Entertainment. It included songs like Ya No Quiero, Fuego, Visto a las 00:00, Penas y Problemas, Mentiste, and Rally and it was ranked at number #84 in the Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE) chart. Billboard‘s Jessica Roiz stated, “the album establishes her as a well-rounded urban act who can play with trap and hip-hop rhythms, as heard on “Mucha Data”, and also drop fiery old-school reggaeton/perreo songs, as heard on “Rally” and “Al Reves”.”
- Cazzu’s extended play, Bonus Trap, was released on April 23, 2020, via Universal Latin and it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Argentine Chamber of Phonograms and Videograms Producers.
Featured Image by Tony Dandrades / YouTube / CC BY 3.0