|Yogita Bihani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yogita Bihani is an Indian actor and model who gained popularity with her role as Palak Sharma in Ekta Kapoor’s romantic soap opera Dil Hi Toh Hai.
Yogita Bihani posing for the camera in September 2020 (Yogita Bihani / Instagram)
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Yogita Bihani studied at Sumermal Jain Public School and completed her high school education in 2012. Then, she attended Delhi University from 2012 to 2015 and finished her graduation in Computer Science.
- Mother – Shanti Bihani
- Siblings – Lalit Bihani (Brother)
Yogita Bihani as seen while taking a selfie with Karan Kundrra (Yogita Bihani / Instagram)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yogita Bihani as seen while taking a mirror selfie in June 2021 (Yogita Bihani / Instagram)
Yogita Bihani Facts
- After graduating, she started working at Redfoodie Startup in Faridabad, Delhi. She worked there at different positions until 2016.
- Yogita eventually shifted to Mumbai and worked for Pratham Education Foundation as Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
- She has also worked as a Manager (Sales and Operations) at Trilyo.
- Yogita Bihani participated in Femina Miss India Rajasthan 2018 and was selected amongst the Top 3 contestants.
- In April 2018, she was selected to shoot for the promo with Salman Khan for his upcoming game show Dus Ka Dum on Sony TV.
- From 2018 to 2020, she played the role of Dr. Palak Sharma Noon, Ritwik’s wife who is Gia and Dia’s mother, in the Sony TV romantic drama series Dil Hi Toh Hai. Created and produced by Ekta Kapoor under Balaji Telefilms, Yogita co-starred in the show opposite Karan Kundrra.
- She appeared as Manju Patwardhan in Colors TV supernatural horror drama series Kavach in 2019.
- Yogita Bihani made her first film appearance as herself in the 2020 Hindi-language black comedy thriller film AK vs AK. She co-starred in the film alongside Anil Kapoor, Anurag Kashyap, Sonam Kapoor, and Harshvardhan Kapoor.
- In November 2020, she gave a TED (conference) talk titled ‘The Crossroad of Choices’ and talked about her life challenges and how her choices shaped her career.
- She stays in shape by working out on a regular basis.
Featured Image by Yogita Bihani / Instagram