|Tricia Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1984|
Tricia Davis is an American tour, merchandise, and artist management who is known for being the talent manager and wife of rapper Macklemore. Some of her most prominent work has been on Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Ray Dalton: Can’t Hold Us (2013), Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Mary Lambert: Same Love (2012), and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: Thrift Shop (2012).
Tricia Davis as seen in a selfie that was taken in March 2018 (Tricia Davis / Instagram)
The United States of America
Seattle, Washington State, United States
Tricia studied Nursing at Seattle Pacific University.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tricia has dated –
- Macklemore (2006-Present) – Tricia started dating rapper Macklemore in 2006, around about the same time that he went to rehab at OxyCotin. Later, the couple got engaged to one another on January 21, 2013, and finally got married on June 27, 2015. Together, they have 3 children – a girl named Sloane Ava Simone (b. May 29, 2015) their second child, a girl was born on March 16, 2018. Tricia and Macklemore had their 3rd child, and a boy named Hugo (b. September 15, 2021).
Tricia Davis as seen in a selfie with her daughter Sloane Ava Simone in Langley, Washington in November 2016 (Tricia Davis / Instagram)
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thin eyebrows and lips
- Beautiful eyes
- She has a scar on her forehead.
Tricia Davis as seen in a selfie that was taken in September 2016 (Tricia Davis / Instagram)
Tricia Davis Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Tricia began working as a tour, merchandise, and artist manager at Macklemore LLC in January 2011.
- Prior to becoming a manager for Macklemore, Tricia worked as a nurse.
Featured Image By Tricia Davis / Instagram