|Mia X Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mia X is an American rapper, musician, singer, songwriter, and actor who became the first female emcee to sign a contract with rapper and entertainment magnate, Master P on his successful record label No Limit Records. Over the years, she has worked with a number of artists which include Master P, Mac, Silkk the Shocker, Snoop Dogg, Mystikal, Magic, Fiend, Donald XL Robertson, and C-Murder as well as has released albums, extended plays, and songs such as Unlady Like, Good Girl Gone Bad, Mama Drama, Da Payback, I Wanna Be With You (ft. Master P and Mr. Serv-On), What’cha Wanna Do? (ft. Charlie Wilson), Imma Shine, The Party Don’t Stop (ft. Master P and Foxy Brown), Mommie Dearest, No More (ft. Caren Green), and Mr. Right (ft. Ms. Tasha). Apart from her musical pursuits, Mia X has also been cast in a handful of movies which include the likes of I’m Bout It, I Got the Hook Up, Foolish, MP Da Last Don, Dream Home, and Hot Boyz.
Mia X, The Mother of Southern Rap, The Mother of Southern Gangsta Rap, Mama Mia, Mia Kristen Young
Mia X in November 2019 (Sister Circle TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0)
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Rapper, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
Mama Mia Muzik, XLP Distribution, No Limit, Priority, EMI
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
Mia X smiling for a picture alongside Cedric Richmond (Mia X / Instagram)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mia X as seen while taking a selfie in August 2021 (Mia X / Instagram)
Mia X Facts
- On November 21, 1995, she released her debut album titled Good Girl Gone Bad. The album failed to chart on any of the Billboard charts.
- Mia X’s 2nd album, Unlady Like, was released on June 24, 1997, and it was ranked at number #2 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #21 on the US Billboard 200 chart. Moreover, the album was certified ‘Gold’ by the United States (RIAA).
- She made her first theatrical film appearance in the supporting role of Kasey in the 1997 drama-comedy film I’m Bout It.
- On November 3, 1998, her 3rd studio album titled Mama Drama was released. It ranked at number #3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #7 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- In 1998, Mia X played the role of Lola Mae in the 1998 U.S. crime comedy film I Got the Hook-Up.
- She made a cameo appearance as Heckler #2 in the 1999 comedy-drama film Foolish.
- Mia X was diagnosed with uterine cancer in the 2010s. During the treatment, the surgeons accidentally “tore her cornea off” in the surgery for cancer and that left her with 73% vision in one eye.
Featured Image by Sister Circle TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0