|Mia X Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mia X is an American rapper, musician, singer, songwriter, and actor who became the first female emcee to sign a contract with rapper and entertainment magnate, Master P on his successful record label No Limit Records. Over the years, she has worked with a number of artists which include Master P, Mac, Silkk the Shocker, Snoop Dogg, Mystikal, Magic, Fiend, Donald XL Robertson, and C-Murder as well as has released albums, extended plays, and songs such as Unlady Like, Good Girl Gone Bad, Mama Drama, Da Payback, I Wanna Be With You (ft. Master P and Mr. Serv-On), What’cha Wanna Do? (ft. Charlie Wilson), Imma Shine, The Party Don’t Stop (ft. Master P and Foxy Brown), Mommie Dearest, No More (ft. Caren Green), and Mr. Right (ft. Ms. Tasha). Apart from her musical pursuits, Mia X has also been cast in a handful of movies which include the likes of I’m Bout It, I Got the Hook-Up, Foolish, MP Da Last Don, Dream Home, and Hot Boyz.
Mia X, The Mother of Southern Rap, The Mother of Southern Gangsta Rap, Mama Mia, Mia Kristen Young
Mia X in November 2019 (Sister Circle TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0)
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Rapper, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
Mama Mia Muzik, XLP Distribution, No Limit, Priority, EMI
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
Mia X smiling for a picture alongside Cedric Richmond (Mia X / Instagram)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mia X as seen while taking a selfie in August 2021 (Mia X / Instagram)
Mia X Facts
- On November 21, 1995, she released her debut album titled Good Girl Gone Bad. The album failed to chart on any of the Billboard charts.
- Mia X’s 2nd album, Unlady Like, was released on June 24, 1997, and it was ranked at number #2 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #21 on the US Billboard 200 chart. Moreover, the album was certified ‘Gold’ by the United States (RIAA).
- She made her first theatrical film appearance in the supporting role of Kasey in the 1997 drama-comedy film I’m Bout It.
- On November 3, 1998, her 3rd studio album titled Mama Drama was released. It ranked at number #3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #7 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- In 1998, Mia X played the role of Lola Mae in the 1998 U.S. crime comedy film I Got the Hook-Up.
- She made a cameo appearance as Heckler #2 in the 1999 comedy-drama film Foolish.
- Mia X was diagnosed with uterine cancer in the 2010s. During the treatment, the surgeons accidentally “tore her cornea off” in the surgery for cancer and that left her with 73% vision in one eye.
Featured Image by Sister Circle TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0