Erectile dysfunction is a male sexual problem in which men experience difficulties getting or maintaining erections for satisfying intercourse. It is also commonly referred to as impotence.
Several physical or psychological contributes to erectile dysfunction, and the good news is that most of those causes are treatable.
Many men don’t feel comfortable consulting a medical professional for their sexual problems. However, it’s necessary. Doctors will review your general health and medical history to recommend the most suitable treatment alternative for you.
There are many different treatments available to overcome ED. Oral medications are one of the most convenient and widely prescribed treatment alternatives, which proves effective for a vast majority of men.
In this blog, we shall discuss the details about one of the safest and most effective ED medications – Kamagra Oral Jelly. Your erectile dysfunction may have stemmed from different causes, but you can consider taking Kamagra oral jelly as it is the perfect solution for most ED cases.
What Are The Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction?
Following are some of the common causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Certain medications
- Relationship issues
- Low sexual desire
- Alcohol intake
- Poor diet
How Effective Is Kamagra Oral Jelly For Erectile Dysfunction?
Kamagra oral jelly is a medication that needs to be administered via mouth to cure the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men. It is available in the form of gell and comes in sachets; you need to take one whole sachet at a time with a glass of water.
The effects of Kamagra oral jelly start within 30-60 minutes from oral administration. It can be taken with or without food, but studies suggest that it works the best when taken on an empty stomach.
One of the most significant advantages of Kamagra oral jelly is its convenience of use. Also, it contains several additives that are not only safe and FDA-approved but also feel quite appealing to your taste buds.
You can choose your favorite taste with Kamagra jelly as it is available in a wide variety of flavors, including banana, orange, vanilla, black currant, butterscotch, pineapple, and many more.
Kamagra oral jelly is available in a single dosage of 100 mg, which incorporates 100 mg of the active ingredient called sildenafil citrate. This is the maximal prescribed dosage of the drug. You shouldn’t take it unless your doctor recommends it for you.
If your erectile dysfunction is mild or moderate, kindly consider taking any other oral ED pills that are available in lower doses.
As Kamagra oral jelly is a high-strength medication, you shouldn’t take more than one sachet in a day. Please don’t overdose yourself even if you feel that the drug hasn’t met your expectations, as it can lead to undesirable effects.
Are There Any Side Effects Associated With Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly works well in most cases. However, some men can develop certain side effects after taking the medication. Some of the most common side effects are listed below:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Blurry vision
In rare cases, priapism may also occur in which the erection is quite painful and doesn’t go away. In case you experience such side effects, kindly talk to your doctor so that further steps could be taken on time.
How To Avoid These Side Effects?
You can reduce your likelihood of developing side effects in various ways, including:
- Take Kamagra oral jelly only when your doctor prescribes it for you after a full assessment.
- If you take any medications, inform your doctor because they can interact with your ED pill, leading to undesirable effects.
- Also, inform your doctor if you have any chronic diseases, including hypertension, diabetes, etc.
Should You Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly Online?
While you can easily get Kamagra oral jelly at any physical pharmacies, we recommend buying it online if you wish to purchase it safely and discreetly. Make sure the online pharmacy that you choose to buy the medication is secure and legitimate.
Now, if you are looking for a dependable pharmacy to shop for ED pills, check Cheap Medicine Shop. This particular online pharmacy cares about your privacy and thus delivers products discreetly within the stipulated time.
What Are Other Treatment Alternatives Available?
If your ED symptoms don’t recover with oral medications, you can consider the following alternatives:
- Injectable medications
- Vacuum erection devices
- Penile implants
- Testosterone replacement therapy
What If You Don’t Want To Consider Medical ED Treatments?
In some cases, ED is so mild that it can be managed even with slight lifestyle modifications. Or sometimes, you may be recommended to consider lifestyle changes along with your medical treatment for the best results.
- Eat the right foods: Have a diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain, nuts and seeds, eggs, and fish. Avoid red and processed meat, refined grains, and other processed foods to manage your erectile dysfunction.
- Start walking: Walk for at least 30 minutes a day or do aerobics exercises to reduce your weight and improve sexual performance.
- Get slim: Obesity is a major risk factor for erectile dysfunction. Research says that men with 42 inches of the waistline are 50% more at risk for ED than those with 32 inches. Shedding pounds can help combat erectile dysfunction and enhance your sexual life. Moreover, obesity increases the risk of developing vascular diseases, which is another significant cause of erectile dysfunction. Eat healthily, exercise daily, and watch your weight to cure or prevent erectile dysfunction in the first place.
- Watch your vascular health: High blood sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol – all of these can damage the arteries in your heart, brain, and those leading to the penis (causing erectile dysfunction). Consult your doctor to determine whether your vascular system is in good condition or requires a tune-up through lifestyle modifications or medications.