|Catherine Steadman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1987|
Catherine Steadman is a British actress, author, and screenwriter who is known for her portrayal of Mabel Lane Fox in Downtown Abbey and Eliza Gestalt in The Rook. On the other hand, Catherine garnered further attention after publishing her debut novel Something in the Water.
Catherine Steadman as seen in a selfie that was taken in London, the United Kingdom in September 2021 (Catherine Steadman / Instagram)
England, United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Catherine attended The Oxford School of Drama.
Actress, Author, Screenwriter
Catherine is represented by Darley Anderson Agency and Independent Talent.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Catherine has dated –
- Ross Armstrong – Catherine is married to a man named Ross Armstrong with whom she has a child.
Catherine Steadman as seen in a picture with her husband Ross Armstrong and their child in January 2020 (Catherine Steadman / Instagram)
Race / Ethnicity
- Bulbose nose
- Thin upper lip
Catherine has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Orange Communications and HSBC Bank.
Catherine Steadman Favorite Things
- Thriller Books – Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn, Eileen by Ottessa Moshfegh, The Power by Naomi Alderman, In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware, Just Kids by Patti Smith
Catherine Steadman as seen in a picture that was taken in September 2020 (Catherine Steadman / Instagram)
Catherine Steadman Facts
- Steadman’s acting credits include Breathless, The Tudors, Breathless, Victoria, and The Rook.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Jessica Bentham in The Bill in 2006. Later, in 2009, Catherine was cast in her first feature film titled Dust as Elodie.
- One of the earliest posts that Catherine uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 18, 2014.
- In June 2018, Catherine published her debut novel titled Something in the Water. She has since gone on to publish several other books including Mr Nobody and The Disappearing Act.
Featured Image By Catherine Steadman / Instagram