|Aashka Goradia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1985|
Aashka Goradia is an Indian television actor, dancer, reality television personality, model, businessperson, and yoga practitioner. She is known for playing Razia in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kkumud Kapoor in Kkusum, Kalavati in Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Vishaka in Kayaamat, Mahavinashini Pari in Baal Veer, Dheer Bai Bhatiyani in Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, Naina Siddharth Chopra in Virrudh, Arpita Dhruv Raizada in Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka, and Queen Avantika of the Mahishmati Kingdom in Naagin and Naagin 2. In addition to that, Aashka Goradia has also been cast in shows such as Kaun Banega Crorepati 4, Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar, Jet Set Go, Bigg Boss 6, Nach Baliye 8, Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4, Achanak 37 Saal Baad, Kahiin To Hoga, Piya Ka Ghar, Mere Apne, Mr. & Ms. TV, Shubh Vivah, Daayan, and Kitchen Champion 5.
Aashka Goradia as seen while taking a selfie (Aashka Goradia / Instagram)
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Aashka Goradia attended St Louis School in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Television Actor, Model, Businessperson, Yoga Practitioner, Dancer, Reality Television Personality
- Siblings – Shivam Goradia (Younger Brother)
- Others – Krisha Goradia (Sister-In-Law)
Aashka Goradia smiling for a picture with her husband and grandfather-in-law in Omaha, Nebraska (Aashka Goradia / Instagram)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aashka Goradia has dated –
- Rohit Bakshi (2006-2015) – She was in a relationship with actor Rohit Bakshi between 2006 and 2015.
- Brent Goble (2017-Present) – On December 1, 2017, she got married to American businessperson Brent Goble in a Christian wedding ceremony. The duo then married in a traditional Hindu ceremony on December 3, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
Aashka Goradia has done endorsement work for brands like Dyson India.
Aashka Goradia as seen at the launch of Santosh Sawant’s ‘Smiling Soul’ in 2012 (Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0)
Aashka Goradia Facts
- She brought to life the character of Kalavati “Kala”, Dutta’s sister, in Colors TV drama series Laagi Tujhse Lagan from 2010 to 2012. This role got her nominated for an Indian Telly Award for “Best Actress in a Negative Role (Jury)” in 2012.
- In 2012, Aashka Goradia appeared as a contestant on the reality show Bigg Boss 6 and got evicted on the 83rd day of the show. Later, in an interview with actor and talkshow host Rajeev Khandelwal on his show Juzzbaatt, she criticized Bigg Boss for misrepresenting her as a lesbian.
- She has been friends with Juhi Parmar, Smriti Irani, Abigail Jain, and Mouni Roy.
- Along with then-fiancé Brent Goble, she participated in Nach Baliye Season 8 in 2017.
- After she underwent a lip job, Aashka Goradia became a target of trolls in 2018. She later stated that her choice to look better did not make her fake.
- She launched India’s first double-stitched 3D eyelashes under the brand Renee by Aashka in 2018. It is named after her mother-in-law.
- In 2021, Aashka Goradia announced her retirement from acting.
Featured Image by Aashka Goradia / Instagram