|Zach Rance Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1990|
Zach Rance is an American realtor, reality star, and personal coach who rose to fame after being announced as a contestant on Big Brother: USA in 2014.
Zach Attack, Ranceypants
Zach Rance as seen in a selfie that was taken in September 2018 (Zach Rance / Instagram)
Florida, United States
Palm Beach, Florida, United States
He studied at Palm Beach Gardens High School.
Zach enrolled at the University of Florida in 2009, from where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Entrepreneurship in 2014.
Reality Star, Personal Coach, Realtor
- Mother – Jill Rance
- Siblings – Peyton Rance (Younger Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zach has dated –
- Frankie Grande (2014)
- Jozea Flores (2020)
Zach Rance as seen in a picture that was taken in October 2020 (Zach Rance / Instagram)
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Heart-shaped face
Zach Rance Favorite Things
- Activity To Do In His Free Time – Golf
Source – CBS
Zach Rance as seen in a shirtless picture that was taken in Haines City in April 2021 (Zach Rance / Instagram)
Zach Rance Facts
- Originally, Zach is from Palm Beach, Florida.
- His specialty includes high-performance habits, productivity hacks, mindfulness practices, and meditation.
- Zach is close friends with Frankie Grande, Caleb Reynolds, Cody Calafiore, and Derrick Levasseur.
- He began working as a licensed realtor for EXIT Realty Partners in April 2017 and continued to work there until January 2018. After that, in August 2018, he joined Tanner Lamb and Associates as a real estate broker associate.
- Zach started off his career as a certified life coach in April 2020.
- On September 30, 2014, Zach joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel to which he uploads nutrition and health-related content.
- One of the earliest posts that Zach uploaded to his Instagram account was on October 16, 2014.
- He is an advocate for mental health.
- Zach has a dog named Tiger.
- 3 things that describe him best are entertaining, fearless, and confident.
- He is afraid of raccoons.
- In 2014, Zach was cast as “himself” in The Bold and the Beautiful.
Featured Image By Zach Rance / Instagram