|Tinsley Mortimer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1975|
Tinsley Mortimer is an American actress, fashion designer, socialite, television personality, and blogger who rose to fame as herself in High Society and The Real Housewives of New York City.
Tinsley Randolph Mortimer
Tinsley Mortimer as seen in a picture that was taken at Newport, Rhode Island in August 2021 (Tinsley Mortimer / Instagram)
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Tinsley studied at St. Catherine’s School, a private all-girls Episcopal school in Richmond. Later, she joined Lawrenceville School, a boarding school in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, where she was a member of the Kirby House.
She went to enroll at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill as a freshman in college. However, she later transferred to Columbia University, from where she graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in art history. Then, Tinsley went on to obtain her master’s degree in decorative arts from the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum.
Actress, Fashion Designer, Socialite, Television Personality, Blogger
- Father – George Riley Mercer Jr. (Real Estate Investor)
- Mother – Dale Tatum Mercer (Socialite, TV Personality, Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Dabney Winston Mercer (Younger Sister)
- Others – George Riley Mercer Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Entrepreneur)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tinsley has dated –
- Robert Livingston Mortimer (1994-1995, 2002-2009) – She and Robert were 18 when they got married to one another for the first time. However, her parents got them to annul their marriage. Later, on May 4, 2002, they remarried in Richmond, Virginia but eventually legally parted ways in 2010.
- Alexander “Nico” Fanjul
- Billy Bush (2019)
- Scott Kluth (2017-2021) – Tinsley and Chicago-based Coupon Cabin CEO Scott Kluth met one another for the first time on February 11, 2017. It was fellow Real Housewives of New York City castmate Carole Radziwill who introduced them. However, they separated in October 2018. A year later in November 2019, the couple got engaged to one another but decided to call of the engagement in March 2021.
Tinsley Mortimer as seen in a picture with her ex-boyfriend Scott Kluth and her dog Strawberry and Shortcake in Scottsdale, Arizona in September 2020 (Tinsley Mortimer / Instagram)
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
Tinsley Mortimer as seen in a selfie that was taken in Southampton, New York in July 2021 (Tinsley Mortimer / Instagram)
Tinsley Mortimer Facts
- She was brought up in Graymont.
- Her grandfather George founded Mercer Rug Cleansing in 1936.
- While studying at Columbia, she was a member of St. Anthony Hall. She also played varsity tennis and went on to play in the nationals.
- She is a descendant from multiple First Families of Virginia.
- One of the earliest posts that Tinsley uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 27, 2012.
- She has 2 pet dogs named Strawberry and Shortcake.
- Tinsley is an advocate for animals, especially dogs.
- In April 2016, she was arrested for trespassing on the property of her ex-boyfriend in Palm Beach, Florida. However, the charges were dismissed.
Featured Image By Tinsley Mortimer / Instagram