|Pawandeep Rajan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pawandeep Rajan is an Indian singer, music composer, musician, multi-instrumentalist, and reality television personality who has gained acclaim as the winner of both The Voice India (season 1) as well as Indian Idol (season 12).
Pawandeep Rajan as seen while posing for the camera on the stage of ‘Indian Idol’ (Pawandeep Rajan / Instagram)
Champawat, Uttarakhand, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Singer, Music Composer, Musician, Multi-Instrumentalist, Reality Television Personality
- Father – Suresh Rajan (Singer, Musician)
- Siblings – Jyotideep Rajan (Sister), Chandni Rajan (Sister)
Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Tabla, Keyboard
Pawandeep Rajan with his mother on the stage of ‘Indian Idol’ (Pawandeep Rajan / Instagram)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Pawandeep Rajan is of Indian descent.
Often wears a Pahadi Cap (also known as Kumaoni Topi)
Pawandeep Rajan and Neha Kakkar as seen in an Instagram post in April 2021 (Pawandeep Rajan / Instagram)
Pawandeep Rajan Facts
- He emerged as the winner of the 1st season of the singing reality talent show The Voice in 2015.
- Pawandeep has also served as the Youth Brand Ambassador of Uttarakhand.
- He was declared the winner of the Indian Idol in 2021.
- In 2021, Pawandeep Rajan appeared as Nodo Tana in 1962: The War in the Hills, a Hindi-language war drama series for Disney+ Hotstar. Inspired by the 1962 Sino-Indian war, the series starred Abhay Deol, Sumeet Vyas, Akash Thosar, Rohan Gandotra, and Mahie Gill.
Featured Image by Pawandeep Rajan / Instagram