Summer is here, and of all the troubles you’re facing, curving and styling hair must be one of the top concerns for a working women like you. What would you do? Well, it’s simple.
While many women tend to go to hair salons and shorten their hair at the start of the season, just to avoid all those hair troubles, but when you’ve fallen in love with your hair, you wouldn’t allow this thought to get inside your mind.
There’s actually a way to keep your hair and style them perfectly throughout the season. But you have to promise, you’ll be more than watchful and maintain your lovely hair all the time. Here are some ideas for hair styling that will make you look different and keep your friends guessing all the time (where did she get that from?)
After reading this post, you’ll surely say to yourself that make me fabulous is a place to go for fashion lovers!
So, take a deep breath, read these tips exclusively from the experts at Make me Fabulous, and be prepared to curve your hair for the upcoming season.
You can get an easier style, like Kendall Jenner. The hairstyle is fresh and has always been in demand.
- Prep damp tresses with hairspray to give the right texture to hair lock
- Blow-dry your hairs to give them natural look
- Apply flat iron to the ends and apply hair shine.
Fancy Fishtail Braid
If you’re fan of Kerry Washington, you’ll definitely want to have same fishtail braid like she has. The hairstyle looks complicated, but actually it’s not. Best hair artists at mmf beauty can give you this hairstyle in just 30 minutes or less. If you want to try yourself, follow these steps:
- Backcomb a section of hairs from the crown of your head and sweep your hair to one side. Gather them into low side ponytail and secure them with extra thick wrap.
- Split your ponytail into two then take small piece from one section crossing it over to another. Repeat the process with hair in the second section and keep doing until you reach the end.
- Now, secure your braid with a hair tie. Then pull the braid apart gently with your fingers. It will give thickness and added texture. Mist your braid with spray
The Low and Loose Ponytail
This hairstyle is in demand big time. Celebrities like Sarah Hyland looks quite awesome with low loose ponytail. This hairstyle has a boho vide and added texture, appreciated by great some top ranked salons. You can also have this one. Follow these steps:
- Shampoo you hair dry shampoo and massage properly. It will add extra texture and absorb excess oil.
- Sweep your hairs to one side and backcomb. Poof up random sections of your hairs and secure in place with thin hair tie approximately 2 inches below the tip.
- To finish of, take some hairs from your ponytail and wrap them around the tie or elastic. Keep them in place with shiny hairspray