|Kaviya Maran Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kaviya Maran is an Indian entrepreneur who is known for being the CEO of Sunrisers Hyderabad and the daughter of Sun Group owner Kalanithi Maran.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Kaviya graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce from Stella Maris College, Chennai. Later, she attained her Master of Business Administration from the New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
CEO of Sunrisers Hyderabad, Entrepreneur
- Father – Kalanithi Maran (Businessman)
- Mother – Kavery Maran (Businesswoman)
- Others – Murasoli Maran (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Union Minister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Small nose
- Thin eyebrows
- Wide smile
Kaviya Maran Facts
- She was brought up in Chennai.
- Her father is the founder of Sun Group and the owner of the Indian Premier League team Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- According to an article by Business Standard in August 2020, her mother Kavery was cited as the highest-paid executive.
- Besides being the CEO of Sunrisers Hyderabad, she is a huge fan of cricket. Kaviya also has an involvement with Sun Music and the FM channels of Sun TV.
- She is popularly known as “mystery girl.”