|Jill Zarin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1963|
Jill Zarin is an American actress, fashion designer, and TV personality who rose to fame after she was featured as part of the cast of The Real Housewives of New York.
Jill Susan Kamen
Jill Zarin as seen in a selfie that was taken in June 2021 (Jill Zarin / Instagram)
Woodmere, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Jill attended Lawrence High School from 1977 to 1981. She then went on to enroll at Simmons College in 1981, from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from there School of Retail Management in 1985.
Actress, TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Author
- Father – Sol Kamen
- Mother – Gloria Kamen
- Siblings – Lisa Wexler (Sister) (Radio Host, Connecticut Probate Judge, Attorney)
Jill Zarin’s net worth was $20 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jill has dated –
- Steven Shapiro – Jill had previously married a man named Steven Shapiro in 1987, with whom she has a daughter named Allyson Shapiro.
- Bobby Zarin (2000-2018) – Jill got married to businessman Bobby Zarin on January 4, 2000. The couple was married for 18 years until the death of Bobby due to cancer on January 13, 2018. She is the stepmother to Jonathan Zarin, David Zarin, and Jennifer Zarin.
- Gary Brody (2018-Present)
Jill Zarin as seen in a selfie with her boyfriend Gary Brody that was taken in August 2021 (Jill Zarin / Instagram)
Race / Ethnicity
Jill Zarin Favorite Things
- Songs – “Come Rain or Come Shine” by Ray Charles, “Chapel of Love” by Bette Midler
Source – IMDb
Jill Zarin as seen in a picture that was taken in Charlotte, North Carolina in July 2021 (Jill Zarin / Instagram)
Jill Zarin Facts
- Zarin was raised in a Jewish household.
- She and fellow TV personality Bethenny Frankel were friends at one point in time. However, they later began to despise one another.
- After graduating from college, Jill began working at Filene’s.
- She co-wrote the book Secrets of a Jewish Mother: Real Advice, Real Stories, Real Love by Jill alongside her sister Lisa Wexler and mother Gloria Kamen.
- Jill made her debut TV show appearance as herself on The Real Housewives of New York City in 2008.
- In January 2011, Jill founded the fashion line brand Skweeze Couture. A year later, she started Jill Zarin Jewelry.
Featured Image By Jill Zarin / Instagram