|Anna Jullienne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1982|
Anna Jullienne is a New Zealand actor who is best known for playing Nurse Maia Jeffries in the prime-time soap opera Shortland Street. She has also been cast in projects such as 800 Words, Sweet Tooth, Mean Mums, Jono And Ben At Ten, Agent Anna, Underbelly NZ: Land of the Long Green Cloud, The Blue Rose, Harry, Falling Inn Love, Sione’s 2: Unfinished Business, Auckland Daze, and Over the Moon.
Anna Jullienne Kermode
Anna Jullienne as seen while taking a mirror selfie (Anna Jullienne / Instagram)
Anna Jullienne studied at Corran School for Girls. She has an ATCL Teacher Practical Certificate from the Trinity College of London.
Moreover, she has studied camera techniques under Jan Saussey.
Anna Jullienne clicking a selfie with her son in September 2017 (Anna Jullienne / Instagram)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Jullienne has dated –
- James Kermode (2010- Present) – In 2010, she got married to commercial property manager James Kermode and they have 3 children – 2 boys named Theodore (b. January 2014) and Jude (b. November 2016) and a daughter named Nina (b. 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
Anna Jullienne has done photoshoots for brands like NZ Performance Car, Red Bull, XCDR, and Car50.
Anna Jullienne enjoying her time in Waiheke Island in New Zealand in May 2017 (Anna Jullienne / Instagram)
Anna Jullienne Facts
- Growing up, she was active in drama and was cast in lead roles in productions of Amadeus, Julius Caesar, and Anything Goes. She also won several awards, including the 1999 NZ Young Performer of the Year, 1st prize in the 1999 Auckland National Independent Schools Speech Competition, and 1st prize in the Auckland Drama Championship at the North Shore Performing Arts Festival.
- Anna Jullienne was cast in a production of Shortland Street and this won her the Air New Zealand Screen Award for “Performance by a Supporting Actress” in 2007.
- In 2012, she made her first theatrical film appearance as a Librarian in the comedy film Sione’s 2: Unfinished Business.
- She co-starred as Katie Bell, a part-Maori artist and owner of the Weld arts and crafts gallery, in the comedy-drama television series 800 Words from 2015 to 2018.
- Anna has been friends with Fleur Saville, Faye Smythe, Beth Allen, Amanda Billing, Te Kohe Tuhaka, and Alison Quigan.
- Apart from English, she is also well-versed in French and Japanese.
- She appeared as Charlotte Wadsworth in the 2019 Netflix romantic comedy film Falling Inn Love, starring Christina Milian, Adam Demos, and Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman.
Featured Image by Anna Jullienne / Instagram