|Abhishek Nigam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1997|
Abhishek Nigam is an Indian actor and dancer who rose to fame after playing the role of Akbar in Akbar Rakht Se Takht Ka Safar (2017). He gained further acclaim by starring in various other TV shows including the science fiction television series Hero – Gayab Mode On where he began to play the titular character in 2020. Nigam has also been featured in several films such as Panipat (2019). Abhishek has built a strong fanbase with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
Abhishek Nigam in January 2021 being the silent thinker and silent seeker and cherishing his favorite hours (Abhishek Nigam / Instagram)
In 2015 he began going to New Law College.
- Father – Ramvir Tokas
- Mother – Pramila Tokas (NGO Worker)
- Siblings – Siddharth Nigam (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Abhishek Nigam in August 2019 proclaiming that it is to take selfies that he visits the gym (Abhishek Nigam / Instagram)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Vaishnavi Rao – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Shapely lips
- Expressive eyes
Abhishek Nigam Favorite Things
- Sports Activities He Has Enjoyed With His Sibling – Wrestling, badminton and acrobatics, having kept boxing with each other as well
- Place He Has Traveled To – Jakarta where he had gone to along with his brother for an event and worked together with him to experience an amazing time
Source – SpotBoye.com
Abhishek Nigam with his people in September 2019 (Abhishek Nigam / Instagram)
Abhishek Nigam Facts
- He has affirmed that his mother brought up him and his sibling in such a way that they have had different interests in life, and always been two entirely different personalities. When Siddharth had entered the film industry Abhishek had been ecstatic and proud and would help him with reading his scripts and doing his lines. Abhishek realized that he was comprehending the emotions and the medium, and his interest in the acting profession developed only after everyone began suggesting that he tried for showbiz.
- Siddharth and his sibling were born on the same date, only 3 years apart from each other.
- Abhishek has recounted that he and his brother were in the same school that was co-ed, and he used to get female attention easily as he was into dancing while Siddharth being into gymnastics, managed to get only male friends. He has been amused at how the scene changed and his brother became the charmer when he kickstarted his acting career.
- Abhishek has revealed that his sibling has been his best friend, having shared everything and all secrets with him. They have been a support system for each other with a total absence of any competition whatsoever. When they have fought, the best part has been that they have started talking with each other within 2 hours. After the demise of their father, Abhishek had wanted to be like a father to his younger brother.
- Abhishek has been aware of the chemistry he has shared with Yesha Rughani, whom he has been paired opposite to in Hero Gayab Mode On. He has been the happiest to have her as his co-star having liked her friendly, gentle and sweet disposition. He has admitted to playing some big pranks on Yesha too, with her also having done so in return. He has had a lot of fun troubling and teasing Yesha making her even end up shouting at the top of her voice. He has recalled how once on Diwali, Yesha had burst crackers in front of his door, leading him to have panicked at first.
Featured Image by Abhishek Nigam / Instagram